Ready for an in depth report on your room?
Download the MATT test and record it in your listening room or studio.
Send this over to our engineers and we will analyze the test to help you better understand your room setup.
$50 + $25 per additional test (recording)
Provide us with a recording of the MATT Test in your room and we'll take it from there.
The diagram illustrates a typical MATT test set-up.
ASC engineers can analyze your MATT Test results and provide a 3-page PDF showing the test results.
- No gain control or equalization should be used.
- Use an omni-directional microphone with a flat frequency response and place at the listening position.
- Do not stand behind or near the microphone. It needs to be out in the open.
- Record onto digital media (uncompressed WAV file)
- Label the media before it is sent to ASC for processing. Email the file directly or upload to any online file storage and share a link with us.
- A sketch and photos showing the test set-up would also be helpful.
Visit our main website for full details and an in depth discussion of our analysis process