Audiophiles & Recording Engineers have relied on the Award winning TubeTraps to get their room sound just right. The IsoThermal TubeTrap continues this tradition with our new patented technology by delivering twice the bass absorption power, a fully adjustable diffuser with dynamic broadband sound absorption and diffusion. As the acoustic workhorse for solving your room's sonic problems, the Isothermal TubeTrap offers extended bass absorption and treble range diffusion to help your room sound lively and tight.
Isothermal TubeTraps are modular, self-contained, broadband acoustic absorber/diffusers that improve the quality of music playback. No tricky installation required. Simply place them in the corners of your listening room or studio, and they go to work—giving you a clean musical bass-line, along with added high frequency ambient sparkle.
Custom color orders require an extra 3-4 days to complete. An ASC representative will contact you for color details.
- Increased spaciousness
- Increase musical clarity and dynamics
- Turn “room boom” into a tight musical bass line
- Improved signal to noise ratio, allowing higher playback levels without coloration and distortion
- Make the most of your audio investment by allowing the system to perform at its fullest potential
- Maintains ambience
- Durable, long lasting
- Easy setup requiring no installation
- Improved soundstage imaging: depth, clarity, localization and stability
- Controlled reverberation and room modes
- Reduces mid-bass mud
- New technology bass trap with ~2x bass absorption (below 60hz) over our original TubeTrap
- Add to existing system or can be used as a standalone solution
- Adjustable room ambience and bass reverberation
- Adjustable treble diffusion and broadband absorption
- Floor standing and stackable with sturdy exoskeleton
- 360 degree (full perimeter) bass frequency absorption
- low frequency roll-off (-3 dB): 65 Hz
- 180 degree (half perimeter) adjustable treble diffusion
- diffusion convergence distance: < 6"
- diffusion type: polycylindrical, phase-coherent
- item weight: 15 pounds (each TubeTrap)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.90
- item dimensions: 13.5" (diameter) x 36.5" (height)
- shipping weight: 37 pounds (per box of 2)
- shipping dimensions: 30"x15"x40" (LxWxH)
- Load bearing capacity: 100+ pounds (45 kg)
- Built-in hardware for stacking and hanging (surface mounting)